Home magnetic therapy equipment
Practical preset programs catalogued by disorder simplify the application selection process for the best therapeutic result.
The applicators are covered in a soft material that is pleasant to the touch, for comfortable treatment even in areas of the body that are usually uncomfortable to treat.
The possibility to program the device for up to a maximum of 6 hours makes it possible to comply with specific medical prescriptions for prolonged use (for example, overnight applications).Customised applicators are also available (circle, cervical plate, hip plate).
Main therapeutic indications:
joint disorders, delayed union, pseudoarthrosis, spinal arthritis, inflammatory and degenerative joint diseases, osteoporosis, bedsores, oedema.
Please consult a doctor for diagnosis and therapeutic advice.
- Dimensions (wxhxd): 25x7x15 cm (9.84×2.76×5.91 inches)
- Device weight: 1 Kg (2.2 lb)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V 50-60 Hz
- Maximum power during operation: 50 W
- Safety class: II b
- Protection class: 2 Bf
- Fuses: 2.5 A thermal, recoverable automatically
- Cooling: forced air dual circuit
- 2 independent channels
- 100 Gauss magnet plate
- Fixed frequency or automatic modulation between 5 and 100 Hz
- Neoprene-coated applicators, diam. 15 cm (5.91 inches)
- Preset or customisable operating programs
- Customisable: option to administer up to three phases with automatic modulation, each of which can be programmed to have its own frequency and duration up to a maximum of 6 hours
- Magnet solenoids, diameter 15 cm (5.91 inches) /100
- Blue elastic strap h 10 cm (3.94 inches) L 100 cm (39.37 inches)
- 230 Vac/24 Vdc power pack
- Device ignition key
- 1 power cable with plug/socket, 90°, 1,80 m (5,9 ft)
- Shoulder carry bag (OPTIONAL)